Sophie Grace offers solutions to simplify the AFSL application process. Sophie Grace will prepare the compliance documentation required to obtain or vary an AFSL from ASIC.
Applying to obtain or vary an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
Small and medium sized businesses where there are no experienced legal professionals and cost control is imperative can find the obligations onerous. Sophie Grace aims to simplify the process for businesses wanting to apply for their own AFSL.
- Why Referencing the Regulator in Marketing Material is Risky Business
- Applications for Crowd Funding Licences to Open on 29 September 2017
- PI Insurance: Are you appropriately covered? Insights from ASIC’s review
- Digital Currency will no Longer Fly Under the Radar – Proposed Reforms of the AML/CTF Regime
- Digital Adviser: How to Operate Under the Current Regulatory Regime?
- Corporate and Commercial
- Funds Management
- Financial Services
- Starting up your Business
- Public Notary
- AFS Licences
- AFS Licence Applications
- AFS Licence Application Process
- Do I need an AFSL?
- AFSL Application Packages
- Procedural Documentation
- Ongoing Compliance Solutions
- External Compliance Review
- Contact Us
Get in Touch