Sophie Grace has real and extensive legal and compliance experience in AML/CTF in Australia. With skills in AML/CTF, risk identification and compliance framework design, clients are given confidence that their AML/CTF needs are not only met but are effective and efficient.
The key areas of an AML/CTF program are:
- Know Your Customer (KYC);
- Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD);
- Record Keeping;
- Suspicious Matter Reporting;
- Training and awareness of all staff;
- Audit of the AML/ CTF program; and
- Appointment of an AML/CTF Compliance Officer.
Sophie Grace will work with your organisation to achieve compliance with all of these obligations.