- Authenticating official, Government and personal documents and information for use overseas
- Witnessing signatures of individuals to documents and authenticating identity
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas, including the preparation of these documents
- Certifying true copies of documents for use overseas
- For corporations and business, witnessing documents and authenticating status and transactions
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas
The process of notarising a document includes placing the Public Notary’s seal, signature and identification details on the document. Our Public Notary’s signature and seal is registered with the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Society of Notaries of NSW.
When meeting with the Public Notary you will need to bring Identification, such as a current and valid passport or driver’s licence so that your current address can be confirmed. If you have received specific instructions from overseas, please provide these prior to your appointment to ensure that your requirements are met. If the document is not in English please contact us to establish whether a translation should be obtained first.
If you require further information on this service or require a document to be witnessed or authenticated for overseas use, please contact us today to make an appointment with Quynh for our public notary service.