Sophie Grace offers solutions to simplify the AFSL application process. Sophie Grace will prepare the compliance documentation required to obtain or vary an AFSL from ASIC.
Applying to obtain or vary an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
Small and medium sized businesses where there are no experienced legal professionals and cost control is imperative can find the obligations onerous. Sophie Grace aims to simplify the process for businesses wanting to apply for their own AFSL.
- Providing Financial Services Unlicensed? ASIC Steps Up Enforcement Action
- Changes to the European Privacy Regulations Commence this Month!
- Registrations Open for Digital Currency Exchange Providers
- New Professional Standards and Training Obligations for Financial Advisers are Coming Soon
- The Transition from FOS to the AFCA Commences 1 April 2018
- Corporate and Commercial
- Funds Management
- Financial Services
- The Fintech Regulation Hub
- Starting up your Business
- Public Notary
- AFS Licences
- AFS Licence Applications
- AFS Licence Application Process
- Do I need an AFSL?
- AFSL Application Packages
- Procedural Documentation
- Ongoing Compliance Solutions
- External Compliance Review
- Contact Us
Get in Touch