Sophie Grace offers solutions to simplify the AFSL application process. Sophie Grace will prepare the compliance documentation required to obtain or vary an AFSL from ASIC.
Applying to obtain or vary an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
Small and medium sized businesses where there are no experienced legal professionals and cost control is imperative can find the obligations onerous. Sophie Grace aims to simplify the process for businesses wanting to apply for their own AFSL.
- Changes Ahead as Life Insurance Commission Caps have Commenced
- ASIC Further Clarifies its Reporting Rules for OTC Derivatives Issuers
- Hear Sophie Gerber speak at the Hong Kong iFX Expo
- Licensing Assessment Delays to Continue as ASIC Increases their Licence Approval Timeframes
- Meet the Sophie Grace Team in Hong Kong at the iFX Expo
- Corporate and Commercial
- Funds Management
- Financial Services
- The Fintech Regulation Hub
- Starting up your Business
- Public Notary
- AFS Licences
- AFS Licence Applications
- AFS Licence Application Process
- Do I need an AFSL?
- AFSL Application Packages
- Procedural Documentation
- Ongoing Compliance Solutions
- External Compliance Review
- Contact Us
Get in Touch