Sophie Grace can help accountants get a limited AFSL from ASIC before the deadline with cheap and efficient packages available, including templates of the key documents that need to be submitted for $220 (including GST) each.
Some of the documents which are required by ASIC as part of an application for a limited AFSL include:
- Business Description
- Organisational Expertise Table
- Copies of all qualifications, including course transcripts and certificates, held by your Responsible Managers
- Financial Resources Statements including a current balance sheet, cash flow projections and profit and loss statements
- Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate
- External dispute resolution scheme membership certificate
- Confirmation from the applicant that it will not hold client money
Sophie Grace will work closely with you to prepare this documentation to meet ASIC’s requirements.
More information is available on the AFSL application process for a full and limited licence by clicking here.