Sophie Grace provides a variety of services to businesses in the financial services industry to ensure that the regulatory requirements related to holding an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) are met.
Sophie Grace assist all types of financial services businesses including but not limited to:
- funds management;
- Forex brokerage;
- financial planning; and
Compliance obligations must be constantly satisfied, whether on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. With this in mind, Sophie Grace can provide your business with ongoing compliance solutions. Our tailored solutions include but are not limited to:
- conducting regular review and updating compliance policies and registers;
- creation of a compliance calendar to appropriately distribute the compliance workload to responsible persons and make it easier to meet obligations;
- lodging statutory forms and reports to regulators as required;
- responding to all ad hoc compliance queries and issues;
- responding to compliance questions and issues;
- review of client files limited to a review of disclosure and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) obligations;
- liaising with internal compliance personnel and assisting with responses to regulator queries; and
- conducting marketing reviews for any marketing material to be released.
Sophie Grace can provide ongoing compliance support in relation to the following:
- compliance plans and management framework;
- compliance reporting;
- Compliance Committee membership;
- Compliance procedures and policy documents;
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and AUSTRAC;
- Corporate Governance;
- compliance counsel;
- risk management systems;
- conflicts management systems;
- external compliance audits;
- Privacy Act;
- ASIC regulations and guidance;
- Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics implementation;
- conflicts of interest;
- breaches and incidents;
- insurance; and
Sophie Grace has also developed a summary of the AFSL compliance requirements financial services businesses are required to adhere to. Read our summary here.
If you would like to obtain further information or assistance, please contact Sophie Grace directly.