Sophie Grace has real and extensive legal and compliance experience in AML/CTF in Australia. With skills in AML/CTF, risk identification and compliance framework design, clients are given confidence that their AML/CTF needs are not only met but are effective and efficient.
The key areas of an AML/CTF program are:
- Know Your Customer (KYC);
- Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD);
- Record Keeping;
- Suspicious Matter Reporting;
- Training and awareness of all staff;
- Audit of the AML/ CTF program; and
- Appointment of an AML/CTF Compliance Officer.
Sophie Grace will work with your organisation to achieve compliance with all of these obligations.
- Changes Ahead as Life Insurance Commission Caps have Commenced
- ASIC Further Clarifies its Reporting Rules for OTC Derivatives Issuers
- Hear Sophie Gerber speak at the Hong Kong iFX Expo
- Licensing Assessment Delays to Continue as ASIC Increases their Licence Approval Timeframes
- Meet the Sophie Grace Team in Hong Kong at the iFX Expo
- Corporate and Commercial
- Funds Management
- Financial Services
- The Fintech Regulation Hub
- Starting up your Business
- Public Notary
- AFS Licences
- AFS Licence Applications
- AFS Licence Application Process
- Do I need an AFSL?
- AFSL Application Packages
- Procedural Documentation
- Ongoing Compliance Solutions
- External Compliance Review
- Contact Us
Get in Touch