The AML Rules require reporting entities to develop a risk awareness training program for employees.
Sophie Grace can provide training in the following areas:
- Definition of money laundering and terrorism financing
- The applicable regulatory requirements
- Risk identification and management.
Training sessions are tailored to suit the requirements of your business. At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the AML/CTF Act
- Explain the role of AUSTRAC
- Explain the legal requirements around AML/CTF activities
- Describe and explain the framework of an effective risk management process
- Describe the consequences of non-compliance with the AML/CTF Act and Rules
- Explain the essential features of an AML/CTF Program
If you would like further information of assistance, please contact Sophie Grace directly.