Sophie Grace has valuable experience which can assist you in relation to all our general corporate and commercial legal needs.
Sophie Grace can advise and assist on:
- The business startup process;
- Establishing an appropriate business structure;
- Obtaining the correct documentation for your business whether it be in the Corporate and Commercial area, Funds Management or Financial Services industries;
- The sale of your business and any licences held or the purchase of a business and any licences held; and
- The drafting and/or negotiating of legal documentation in connection with setting up and running your business.
Establishing your Business
There are a range of requirements when establishing your business.
We can assist you by preparing and/or negotiating the following documents:
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Subscription Agreements; and
- Sale and Purchase Agreements.
Choosing the right Business Structure
There are many things to consider when starting up your business in the financial services and credit industries – from a business structure that supports your aspirations, to ensuring you meet any applicable regulatory requirements such as the Australian Financial Services (“AFS“) regime, National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 and Australian Consumer Law.
At Sophie Grace we can assist you by providing the following legal solutions to ensure you get your structure right the first time:
- Corporate Structuring;
- Buy/Sell Agreements;
- Share/Unit Holder Agreements;
- Loan Agreements; and
- Licence Agreements.
Ongoing Operation of your Business
Once your business is established, there are further legal documents which may be required. Sophie Grace can assist you in the preparation and/or negotiation of these documents, including:
- Minutes/Board Resolutions;
- Management Agreements;
- Client Agreements; and
In the event you decide to move on from your business, Sophie Grace can assist by acting on your behalf to ensure a smooth transition. We have expertise in negotiating transactions in relation to financial services businesses.
Sophie Grace can provide you with the following services:
- Sale of your businesses and any licences held; and
- Purchase of a business and any licences held.
Contact us for any further information on how we can help you with your business ventures.