We advise many Margin Foreign Exchange (FX) and Contracts for Difference (CFD) providers on complex, specialised topics within the Corporations Act and associated regulations which impact the operation of their business. Sophie Grace can advise of various financial services regulation issues including:
- Future of Financial Advice (FOFA);
- Conflicts of Interest and Conflicted Remuneration;
- Managed Discretionary Accounts (MDAs) for copy trading, PAMMs and MAMMs;
- Client Money laws.
We can also assist by preparing and/or reviewing legal documents including:
- Financial Services Guides (FSGs);
- Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs);
- Introducing Broker (IB) Agreements;
- Branded Introducing Broker Agreements;
- White Label Agreements;
- Liquidity Agreements;
- Authorised Representative Agreements; and
- Client Agreements.