Financial Technology, more commonly known by the buzzword ‘fintech’, is a broad description of a variety of new technologies and innovations that aim to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
Although fintech is a relatively new approach, Sophie Grace has been assisting financial services and credit businesses to better understand the rules and regulations that may affect their businesses and the best way to manage them since 2006.
Sophie Grace is equipped to help businesses establish where they fit within the regulatory network and deal with the relevant regulators.
How can we help you?
- Structure your fintech business;
- Determine if you require a licence;
- Explain the laws that apply to your business;
- Assist you in applying for an AFSL or ACL;
- Assist you to enrol with AUSTRAC; and
- Assist with the commercial needs of a start-up including drafting the relevant legal documentation.
Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you.