Sophie Grace has extensive experience in establishing a range of wholesale funds for our clients.
We are equipped to help you through all aspects of establishing and maintaining your wholesale fund.
If you intend to operate a wholesale fund as the trustee, you will be required to hold an AFSL.
Wholesale funds are not required to issue a PDS. You will need to prepare and issue an information memorandum to all investors in the fund. The information memorandum sets out a variety of information regarding the fund, including:
- key features of the fund including distributions, liquidity, redemption of units, withdrawal from the fund and complaints;
- the assets the fund will invest in and how these assets will be valued;
- information about the investment manager and how the fund will be managed;
- information about the trustee and custodian;
- the risks associated with the fund;
- fees and expenses;
- how to invest in the fund.
Wholesale funds are not required to be registered with ASIC.
We can prepare, review or amend:
- trust deeds and constitutions;
- information memoranda;
- investor subscription agreements; and
- outsourcing agreements including investment management, custody and fund administration agreements.