This template will assist you in preparing a B3 proof document which outlines processes for determining the suitability of external service providers as well as methods to engage with external service providers. This template includes wording to outline:
- your processes for determining the suitability of external service providers you will engage to perform any of your substantial activities under your AFS licence;
- how you will engage external service providers, including whether you have written agreements setting out matters such as service standards and dispute resolution processes;
- how often and by what means you will monitor and review external service providers (including monitoring and reporting compliance with service standards and/or written agreements); and
- the format for such reports and solutions to satisfy itself that the outsources activity will adequately meet the AFS license obligations.
This proof also includes a table describing your outsourcing arrangements which must include details of:
- the activities you will outsource;
- the service provider;
- how you will monitor the provision of the service; and
- who will do the monitoring and how often.
All Sophie Grace Template Documents are available for instant download. Your invoice will be emailed directly to you within 2 business days of your purchase.
If you have any problems with your purchase or have any questions, please contact us.
Go back to AFSL Applications.