This template is a C1 proof which includes details of the custodial or depository services your business intends to provide and an explanation with respect to your pro forma or standard agreement used to cover the custodial or depository services your business will provide.
This proof also includes a description of:
- how your clients will authorise transactions your business performs on their behalf;
- systems, including service-specific accounting, computing and operating systems, and how your business will monitor and maintain these systems;
- how your business will identify and determine the status of investments it holds;
- how your business will manage access to and security of client accounts;
- how your business will market its products/services in the market place;
- copies of agreements with service providers undertaking transactional, custodial or sub-custodial functions on your business’ behalf; and
- how you meet the definition of ‘incidental provider’.
All Sophie Grace Template Documents are available for instant download. Your invoice will be emailed directly to you within 2 business days of your purchase.
If you have any problems with your purchase or have any questions, please contact us.
Go back to AFSL Applications.