As the Head of Licensing, Sarah has oversight and responsibility for all AFS and credit licence applications ensuring they fulfil the legal and regulatory guidelines set by ASIC. Sarah also assists clients maintain their licences through ongoing compliance processes and procedures. She also has oversight of all AUSTRAC registrations.
Her work also involves collaborating with senior lawyers in drafting legal agreements in relation to a range of licensees, as well as assisting in legal matters where required, including licence transactions and court matters. As a senior team member having worked for Sophie Grace since 2014, Sarah provides support, guidance and advice while working closely with our junior staff.
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 – a member of the judging panel of the accountantsdaily Accounting Awards;
- 2020 and 2022 – a member of the judging panel for the ifa Excellence Awards;
- 2020 – Speaker at the Fintech Hub Webinar Series presented by Sophie Grace in conjunction with Fintech Australia;
- Sarah is published in a variety of finance media journals including Finance Magnates, The Industry Spread and Financefeeds;
- Attendance at industry functions – including FinanceFeeds Sydney Cup Industry Networking event, various global Finance Magnates expos and Fintech Australia Finnies Awards to name a few; and
- 2016 – Represented TRAction Fintech at the Finance Magnates London Summit.
Sarah has a Diploma of Law from the Legal Profession Admission Board and a Bachelor of Socio-Legal Studies from the University of Sydney. She is admitted as a solicitor in NSW.