The Sophie Grace Legal team can assist you with starting up your business and has developed a business guide to assist you throughout the whole process.
We can advise and assist you on:
- The Startup Process;
- Establishing an appropriate Business Structure;
- Obtaining the correct documentation for your business whether it be in the Corporate and Commercial, Funds Management or Financial Services industries; and
- The sale of your business and any licences held or purchase of a business and any licences held.
There are many things to consider when starting up your business – from a business structure that supports your aspirations, to ensuring you meet any applicable regulatory requirements such as the Australian Financial Services (“AFS“) regime, National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 and Australian Consumer Law.
At Sophie Grace we can assist you by providing the following legal solutions to ensure you get your structure right the first time:
- Corporate Structuring;
- Buy/Sell Agreements;
- Share/Unit Holder Agreements;
- Loan Agreements; and
- Licence Agreements.
In the event you decide to move on from your business, Sophie Grace can assist by acting on your behalf to ensure a smooth transition. We have expertise in negotiating transactions in relation to financial services businesses.
Sophie Grace can provide you with the following services:
- Sale of your businesses and any licences held; and
- Purchase of a business and any licences held.
Contact us for any further information on how we can help you with your business ventures.