This course will give you the knowledge and skills to identify the risks of financial services businesses being unwittingly involved in money laundering and/or terrorism financing and to prepare or update an AML/CTF program for the purposes of complying with obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Finance Act (Cth) (AML/CTF Act).
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- explain the purpose of the AML/CTF Act;
- explain the role of AUSTRAC;
- explain legal requirements around AML/CTF activities;
- describe and explain the framework of an effective risk management process; and
- explain the essential features of an AML/CTF risk management program.
If you would like to obtain further information on AML/CTF Training and education please contact Sophie Grace directly.