Sophie Grace can provide the Directors and key executive personnel of your business with tailored in-house training sessions to ensure they are aware of the ongoing requirements and obligations of their position.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- explain the rationale for duties of directors;
- explain the duties of directors and other office holders;
- identify potential breaches of duties;
- describe the way a company is managed and controlled and explain the role of directors and shareholders;
- have an awareness of ASIC’s investigatory and enforcement powers under the Corporations Act and ASIC Act; and
- be able to apply general principles of corporate governance to their role as directors.